Technology has lent its charm on almost everything. For the record, it has taken the business world by storm, so much so that it has now become an indispensable part of their work process.
The sales domain is one of the sectors which had taken an early note of the potential of technology and was the first to implement it. The outcome-CRM.
CRM became the first cloud-based application to change the social fabric of sales. And sales organizations including real estate were piqued with the wonders this tech could bring into their sales structure.
However, as the years went by, new trends have come to the fore which are set to alter the future of sales. Here’s a lowdown on what sales technology has in store for real estate and other sectors.
- Cold calling may die an untimely death: Cold calling has been the most fundamental tactic to generate leads and drive sales. Any salesperson worth their salt can sweet-talk and bring a customer into his confidence to keep his lead figures tumbling. Today, with voicemail and automated calling, cold calling is slowly losing its zing. Plus, salespersons are keen on using a combination of social media to forge customer relationships.
- ‘Go mobile’ to be the future mantra: With cloud-based sales tech becoming the norm, sales executives are ditching the desktops and going mobile. Smartphones will be a critical element in driving sales. They have the potential to be an intelligent sales assistant. Sales executives can get exclusive access to customer data on the go and make quick decisions by analyzing different insights at once.
- Sales management will be data-driven: Data is the new oil. A data-driven sales approach will help salespersons home in on the right lead quickly by anticipating their needs and creating personalized and relevant messaging for them. With data, you can analyze various aspects of your product, service or solution based on customer feedback and improve it.
- CRM systems to become smarter: Sales technology solutions like CRM are the backbone of most sales organizations today. However, CRMs have a good failure rate if not implemented properly.
- AI will enter sales: Artificial Intelligence is the next-gen tech that’s slowly propagating its roots in various sectors including real estate. AI embedded into your sales structure can provide you vital information about lead prospects and when you can engage with a customer. It will save time and allow you to focus on the more important stuff.