When you are living in the hullabaloo of technology, taking a business tack without it is nothing but tomfoolery. And this decision is more pronounced in the sales domain, isn’t it?
Sales constitute the heart of every business. A fool-proof sales strategy is what it takes to drive profitability and unleash explosive growth for your business.
While its legit to think that for making a sale, a human touch is required, contemporary real estate tech has changed the sales game by automating manual tasks for sales teams as much as possible. That doesn’t take away the fact that sales representatives have not been completely replaced by automation software.
On the contrary, real estate tech add value to sales representatives by allowing them more time and attention to focus on more essential actions like qualifying and working leads, improving their sales process and be more personal with your prospects.
So, if you are still brooding over whether to automate or not, here is a resounding answer-Yes! Your business can be a start-up where you are learning to walk and preparing to run or a full-fledged one churning millions of dollars in revenue and looking to expand. But without an efficient customer solution management system, your business will falter and lose potential leads to competitors.
Choosing the right real estate tech that can sync with your business workflow is a puzzle which many businesses have failed to crack, and this has led to business meltdowns. So, where do they go wrong?
While there is no straight answer to that question, one thing is clear that most businesses fail to figure out whether or not the software will adapt to their team processes.
Organizational structures and workflows differ across businesses. So, if a real estate tech software isn’t flexible and your team is having a hard time implementing it properly, then that software is of no good for your business. The goal of any business software is to reduce effort. So, the first thing which you should look for in a sales automation software is whether it is 90% customizable. This will help your team adapt to the nitty-gritty of the software and leverage it properly to maximize leads.
Whether you will be able to milk the software properly, is another thing to be looked at. Here are some results a sales automation software must ace in order to make the cut.
- Excellent response rate: Achieving 100% response rate for your sales calls is the first thing you should expect from your software. Automating sales processes improves customer engagement. Sales executives will be able to engage with their leads at the right time. This will reduce loss of leads.
- 5 mins response time: Instant response is the key to latch on to a good lead. You should know that the customer attention span is akin to that of a toddler. So, if you don’t speed up on your customer response rate, then your competitors will have their attention.
- Lead wastage reduction: Companies spend large sums of money on marketing and expect good ROI. So, if your leads are getting wasted because of low engagement, then you are fighting a losing battle. Sales automation software will arrest that.
- Automatic data filling: Data filling is one chore sales executives hate the most. With real estate tech, salespeople can focus on other demanding skills and let the software handle those manual tasks. This will improve the productivity quotient of the employees and spell gold for your business.
- 100% follow-up: Relying on just one call to drive conversion is a recipe for disaster. You are bound to lose credibility with customers if you miss a scheduled call or call at the wrong hour. Real estate tech ensures that prompt follow-ups are done at the right moment.